This User Guide describes the content of the Rational Software Architect (RSA) version of the UCS Architectural Model and how to use this model within the RSA modeling tool environment.
The purpose of the RSA version of the UCS Architectural Interface ICD model is to provide a model for Rational Software Architect (RSA) users, derived from the Enterprise Architect (EA) ICD model (AIR6515).
The AIR6515 EA Model, and by derivation, the AIR6516 RSA Model, have been validated to contain the same content as the AS6518 model for:
- all UCS ICD interfaces
- all UCS ICD messages
- all UCS ICD data directly or indirectly referenced by ICD messages and interfaces
- the Domain Participant, Information, Service and Non Functional Properties Models
Preconditions for using the AIR6516 RSA Model include:
- access to Rational Software Architect. Version 9.0 or higher. This release was checked with version 9.1.1.
- experience with the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- an understanding of the UCS Architectural Model as originally created in the EA model AS6518 MODEL.
This document is the SAE publication of the Department of Defense UAS Control Segment (UCS) Architecture: RSA Version of the UCS ICD Model (UCS-INF-ICD-RSA) Version 2.4(PR) approved for Distribution A public release 15.S-1859.