This User Guide describes the content of the Rhapsody version of the UCS Architectural Model and how to use this model within the Rhapsody modeling tool environment.
The purpose of the Rhapsody version of the UCS Architectural Interface Control Document (ICD) model is to provide a model for Rhapsody users, derived from the Enterprise Architect (EA) model (AIR6515).
The AIR6515 EA Model, and by derivation, the AIR6517 Rhapsody Model, have been validated to contain the same content as the AS6518 model for:
- all UCS ICD interfaces
- all UCS ICD messages
- all UCS ICD data directly or indirectly referenced by ICD messages and interfaces
- the Domain Participant, Information, Service and Non Functional Properties Models
Preconditions for using the AIR6517 Rhapsody Model include:
- access to / experience with the Rhapsody Modeling Tool Environment version 8.1 or higher. This product was validated using Rational Rhapsody Architect for System Engineers, version 8.1.1.
- experience with the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- an understanding of the UCS Architectural Model as originally created in the EA model AS6518-MODEL.
This document is the SAE publication of the Department of Defense UxS Control Segment (UCS) Architecture: Rhapsody Version of the UCS ICD Model (UCS-INF-ICD-RPY) Version 2.4(PR) approved for Distribution A, public release 15.S 1859.